|4||Undergraduate||Nutrition Sciences||6 ects|
|Learning Period:||Language of Instruction:||Total Hours:|
|Learning Outcomes of the Curricular Unit:|
|- To enable students to choose a proper type of scientific work;|
- To transmit knowledge related to bibliographic research, bibliographic referencing and structuring scientific works;
- To provide students with skills to conduct the degree final work.
- To provide students with skills to publish the degree final work in a scientific journal.
|- Presentation of topics in the field of nutritional sciences;|
- Follow-up the students in the choice and definition of their works;
- Approach to basic research concepts;
- Planning the research process: selection of the type of scientific work (original research or review), selection of information and its collection (including definition of necessary methods)
- Presentation of the results: computerization, organization of databases and processes of statistical treatment.
|Demonstration of the Syllabus Coherence with the Curricular Unit's Objectives:|
|Given that this curricular unit is focused on the elaboration of the degree final work, the aims and contents are intended to provide students with the necessary tools to acquire the necessary concepts implicit in scientific research.|
|Teaching Methodologies (Including Evaluation):|
|Hands-on activities and intense research, writing, statistical analysis and discussion work. Contents will be subject to final evaluation (final paper presented as the thesis).|
|Demonstration of the Coherence between the Teaching Methodologies and the Learning Outcomes:|
|Classes are seminary-style with a duration of 90 minutes. Besides the seminars, each student will individually work on practical situations.|