|Dissertation Project I||884PDI1|
|1||Postgraduate||Ecology and Environmental Health||4 ects|
|Learning Period:||Language of Instruction:||Total Hours:|
|Learning Outcomes of the Curricular Unit:|
|This Curricular Unit (UC) is looking to guide the student on the way to the development of his doctoral thesis.|
|1. The use of UFP-UV. Its main tools.|
2. The Scientific Papers of Development Manual of UFP.
3. Style standards for doctoral theses.
4. Sources of information and documentation.
|Demonstration of the Syllabus Coherence with the Curricular Unit's Objectives:|
|The contents of this course are properly oriented to help the doctoral student in planning their research and writing of his thesis.|
|Teaching Methodologies (Including Evaluation):|
|Demonstration of the Coherence between the Teaching Methodologies and the Learning Outcomes:|
|The methodologies of teaching and learning of this course were programmed to enhance the concepts learned. It is intended primarily for students to acquire knowledge and sufficient to achieve the objectives of UC skills.|
|- ARAÚJO, E. R. – O doutoramento: a odisseia de uma fase de vida, Lisboa, Edições Colibri, 2006.|
- FRADA, J. - Guia prático para a elaboração e apresentação de trabalhos científicos (4ª ed.), Lisboa: Edições Cosmos, 1994.
- MANUAL DE ELABORAÇÃO DE TRABALHOS CIENTÍFICOS (http://www.ufp.pt/docs/Manual-Estilo-Elabora%C3%A7%C3%A3o-trabalhos-cient%C3%ADficos.pdf ).
- Normas de estilo para teses de doutoramento 2013 (http://www.ufp.pt/docs/Normas-de-estilo-para-teses-de-doutoramento-20131.pdf).