|Professionalizing Internship II||171EPR2|
|4||Undergraduate||Speech Therapy||30 ects|
|Learning Period:||Language of Instruction:||Total Hours:|
|Learning Outcomes of the Curricular Unit:|
|1. Carrying out project conceived and initiated at Project graduation discipline, of the 6th semester, ending it with the presentation and defense, face a jury composed of three elements: president, member and discussant|
2. Undertake a project to prevent and /or awareness about speech therapy , community
3. Have knowledge and ability to understand the role of the Speech Therapist in fields related to human communication disorders and swallowing; Be completely autonomous in therapeutic activities that are part of the performance profile of the Speech Therapist; and Being able to research and reflect the clinical point of view , in order to substantiate their measures of performance.
|1 - Defense of the Graduation Project|
2 - Idealization of a draft prevention and / or awareness about the Speech therapy, in the community
3 - Clinical Internship
|Demonstration of the Syllabus Coherence with the Curricular Unit's Objectives:|
|The Programmatic Contents (PC) were delineated in terms of Learning Goals (LG) of the course: |
PC1 corresponds to LG1
PC2 corresponds to LG2
PC3 corresponds to LG3
In CP1, the student must carry out a graduation project, ending it with a presentation and defence.
At CP2 the student in a group context, should devise, plan and implement a prevention project.
In CP3 the student must make the monitoring of individual patients and actively participate in meetings of discussion of case study.
|Teaching Methodologies (Including Evaluation):|
|Clinical stage and tutorials:|
- Continuous assessment, including student performance on stage and participate in tutorials guidelines
UL1 - Defense Project Graduation - 35 %
UL2 - Idealization of a project to prevent and / or awareness about the Speech therapy , in the community - 30 %
UL3 - Clinical Internship - building a portfolio of internship , as assessed by COMPEC - TF ) - 35 %
|Demonstration of the Coherence between the Teaching Methodologies and the Learning Outcomes:|
|Clinical stage Participatory methodology in which it is intended that students apply knowledge gained through critical reflection and analysis of specific real situations and in solving concrete problems and development for future clinical practice. Tutorial orientation Interrogative and participatory methodology, which intends to provide guidance and monitor the work directed to each of the students in order to foster a reflective reasoning, based on previously acquired knowledge and specific bibliographic research.|
|É de consulta obrigatória a bibliografia referenciada para as unidades curriculares nucleares do curso, nomeadamente:|
- Psicolinguística e Desenvolvimento da Linguagem;
- Fonética e Fonologia;
- Voz, Motricidade Orofacial e Deglutição;
- Comunicação e Linguagem na Criança;
- Neurologia e Patologias Neuromotoras
- Linguagem e Comunicação no Adulto.
|Lecturer (* Responsible):|
|Daniela Vieira (email@example.com)|
Rita Alegria (firstname.lastname@example.org)