|Public Relations, Advertising and Marketing Agency||794ARPP|
|1||Master||Communication Sciences (Public Relations, Marketing and Advertising)||6 ects|
|Learning Period:||Language of Instruction:||Total Hours:|
|Learning Outcomes of the Curricular Unit:|
|The Agency for Public Relations, Advertising and Marketing, can be defined as a Communication Agency. It is, therefore, a company that provides all services in the area of communication. In this context, performing work for various audiences (internal and external).|
Knowledge, skills and competencies to develop:
1. Obtain sound knowledge about the mechanisms and strategies of running a Communication Agency;
2. Understand in depth the role of various actors in the elaboration of the work (agency, suppliers, consultants, customers, etc.);
3. Ability to integrate into working groups and developing a collaborative spirit, but at the same time critical and self-critical.
|1. Communication Agency (RP, Advertising and Marketing).|
2. Creating Communication Agency
2.1. Verbal identity (Naming)
2.2. visual identity
3. Development of a communication strategy for a real brand
3.1. Analysis grid of the advertiser and the advertiser's briefing
3.2. Analysis of the briefing and preparation of a comprehensive proposal of communication
3.2.1 the online brand communication: website.
3.2.2 Managing brand presence on social networks
3.2.3. Planning of sales promotion measures
3.2.4. Planning an marketing action
3.2.5. Public relations planning
|Demonstration of the Syllabus Coherence with the Curricular Unit's Objectives:|
|The syllabus is designed according to the objectives set for the course unit. In the first and second module, the student gets knowledge of the activity of a communication agency, earning solid knowledge about the mechanisms and strategies of running a communications agency. The third module, the student is encouraged to solve communication problems for a real company of the Portuguese market. The development of a communication strategy takes the students to solidify the knowledge obtained previously|
|Teaching Methodologies (Including Evaluation):|
|The classes have a theoretical and practical nature and they consist in carrying out various tasks within the framework of a communication agency, supported by solid theoretical knowledge, resulting from the exposure classes and required readings.|
|Demonstration of the Coherence between the Teaching Methodologies and the Learning Outcomes:|
|The theoretical-practical nature classes and students confronted with real problems that exist in the daily work of an integrated communication agency, the methodologies are the acquisition of the objectives laid down for the course unit.|
|Lendrevie et al. (2010). Publicitor : comunicação 360º online offline / Lisboa : Dom Quixote, 2010|
• Mesquita, F. (2014). Comunicação Visual, Design e Publicidade. Lisboa : Media XXl, 2014. Biblioteca
• Sabate, F. et al. (2014). Factors influencing popularity of branded content in Facebook, European Management Journal 32, pp. 1001-1011 b-on
• Pickton, D. e Hartley B. (1998). ``Measuring integration: an assessment of the quality of integrated marketing communications''. International Journal of Advertising, 17 (4), pp. 447 - 465.
• Kunsh, M. (2003). Planejamento de relações públicas na comunicação integrada (5ªed.) São Paulo : Summus,
• Galhardo, A. (2017) “O website dos estabelecimentos hoteleiros de São Tomé e Príncipe: variáveis de comunicação e de interação” In Ledo, M. et al (Eds.).